Friday, December 16, 2011

Nesting 101

With Luke, I never nested. Too much going on! I was just happy to get my little baby home.

With this one, I have definitely been nesting. I organized the samples and vouchers at the office last week, and now I have 1) finished Christmas shopping 2) packed my hospital bag 3) packed baby's bag 4) washed the baby's clothes 5) set up the pack n play / bassinet 6) organized the baby's clothes, etc 7) cleaned our shower 8) done countless things that have obviously been more OCD than I normally am.

So we are at 36 1/2 weeks. I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the estimate is 6 lb 5 oz. He's got hair and nails, and apparently, I have some signs that he is making his way lower into my pelvis. And my weight has been good - only gained 13 lbs the whole pregnancy.

I have a C-section scheduled for January 3rd. Until then (or earlier), we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment