Saturday, December 24, 2011

L-O-V-E

Sounds cheesy - but it is really all about love. What you ask? Why Christmas of course.

The presents, the get-togethers, the good food - all of that is done because we love.

And that love started with Jesus' birth, a birth prophesied when Adam and Even failed. A birth that was done with the knowledge that death was coming on a cross - just for you and me.

So enjoy it all. Don't forget about Christmas on December 26th like the rest of the world.

And do something nice for someone else - randomly. Like the idea I had this afternoon while in the drive-thru at McDonald's. I felt God's nudging and obeyed. So what was done? I paid the whopping $12.37 for the meal for the people behind me. I did not know them. And the money won't break me, but maybe, just maybe I showed them God's love.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment