Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vacation and the Week After

Last week, I was on vacation, and we had a blast at the beach. We played in the water and the pool. We laughed and joked. We ate good food - Flaming Amy's, Michael's Seafood, Big Daddy's, Bdobo Grill - all yummy! We went to Midieval Times one night. We played putt putt and went to the Railroad Museum. It was great week, and although I just love the beach, it was good to be home, especially in my comfy king-size bed. :)

During vacation, I got some great news. I had applied for a teaching award in April, and guess what! I got it. I am one of the 16 nationwide recipients of the Pfizer Teacher Development Award! Cool!!!

So, the week after vacation can be a bear at work, but it's been pretty good. We were busy Monday, and on Tuesday, we switched to our new Electronic Health Record (EHR). We even saw 14 and still left the office at 5:10 pm with all of my office notes completed. I am proud of how that is going.

Pregnancy has also been well. I have had a lot less nausea but still not enough energy to exercise. I have found out that several of my friends are having little girls with their pregnancies. So what about us? Well, we have our ultrasound on Monday, and we'll hopefully find out about our little "Coconut." Until then, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment