Friday, April 1, 2011

New Start

I like blogging. And I like being able to share things. But there are some people in this world who are just plain too nosy. Too wrapped up in trying to know everything about everybody else to see their own troubles.

So.

What to do?

I deleted this blog on 3/24/2011.

But then I had to restart it 4/1/11.

Because sometimes I need an avenue to publish my thoughts.

So unfortunately, no pictures of my family except for the kitty. No cutesy videos of Luke.

Just a little blog for me. No joke.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the nosey-ness. I've considered deleting mine several times because of that! Or making it private :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've re-started it. I didn't get to see the first one, but I've found it a HUGE stress relief to get my thoughts out on, well, I guess it's not paper, but you know what I mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete